Shaped like Chupa Chups Candy, this lollipop turned lip stain comes in many vibrant tasty colors. This month, we are introducing you to Strawberry-flavored lip stain that not only smells delicious but also looks gorgeous. You can apply this lip stain in many ways!
HOW TO USE:
1. Since the finish of Chupa Chups lip locker is semi-glossy, you can easily just dab it on your lips for a natural look and leave the house.
2. The lip stain is buildable and pigmented. You can reapply the lip locker all over your lip 2-3 times for a vibrant full-lip effect.
3. You can also recreate the trendy Korean gradient lip by applying the lip locker only to the inner center of your lips and gently smudge the color out.
4. Prefer matte lip? Blot the stain out by using a tissue!
5. To get more creative, you can also apply it as a base or a primer for your lip, and use another lipstick on top!
The lip stain can also be applied to your cheek as a blush. This makes it a perfect product to put in your purse on the go for touch-ups as well as for traveling. Since the formula is lightweight and non-drying, you can easily use your fingers to dab the stain onto the apple of your cheek and gently spread it out. The color is perfect for recreating a natural flushed look, making your complexion looks healthier and more youthful.